Farm Chokchai – Agro Tourism
|07:00 hrs||Meet our staff in the hotel’s lobby. Depart from hotel to Farm Chokchai. [2.5 hrs. drive]|
Arrive Farm Chokchai, one of the most popular visits in Nakhon Ratchasima, Farm Chokchai is a fully integrated dairy farm perched on a vast stretch of plains amidst a scenic surrounding. As superb tourists facilities are provided, Farm Chokchai is an agro-tourism spot where visitors can learn about milking, making of fresh milk ice cream, animal feed plant, and several other activities.
A New Experience with Farm Chokchai Agro Tour
The Agro Tour is organized according to our capacity. Farm Chokchai Agro Tour can arrange up to 18 tours a day. Each tour can accommodate up to 80 visitors, and takes approximately two and a half hours. Our tours are arranged to provide adequate supervision and instruction from our tour guide, for visitors. We open daily except Monday. (Open on Monday if it is a public holiday)
|14:30 hrs||Depart from Khao Yai National Park to Bangkok.|
|17:00 hrs||Arrive your Bangkok Hotel.|
The activities during the tour are as follows:
- Watching a video introducing Farm Chokchai and learning about the rules and regulations to be observed during the visit.
- Dropping at a museum displaying the first set of vehicles, old machinery, used on Farm Chokchai.
- Discovering about the life cycle of dairy cattle; learning about the development and improvement of the Farm Chokchai dairy cattle breed; watching a demonstration of cattle semen collection.
- Learning about our hygienic milking process and the properties of high quality raw milk. Some visitors get the opportunity to milk the cows themselves.
- Touring the dairy plant. This is only 50 meters from the milking parlor.
- Exploring the farm on a caravan tractor while learning about how we run our dairy farm, including: the treatment of dairy cattle at each stage of their growth; the grazing system and the feedlot system, livestock waste management, farm environment management, and feed crop management. Visitors will also learn the technical terms used in agriculture.
- Watching a cowboy show to learn about the history of cowboys and their lives today.
- Participating in cowboy games.
- Enjoying the farm on an ATV.
- Experiencing horseback riding.
- Taking photos in the sunflower field, dragon fruit beds, and the beautiful farm surroundings.
- Visiting the orchard and greenhouse and learning the techniques for growing and taking care of dragon fruit and wheatgrass.
- Witnessing an amazing sheep dog demonstration, another means of managing a livestock herd.
- Getting acquainted with the animals in the Petting Zoo; feeding deer, sheep, camels, and rabbits; and bottle feeding baby calves.
- Enjoying a ride on a pony (only for children).
- Appreciating Farm Chokchai founder’s impressive collection.
- Enjoying a pet show.
Note:The above activities are subject to change without prior notice.
- Tuesday – Friday : Fixed times are at 10:00 am and 02:00 pm. However tours can be arranged between 09:00-11:40 am and 1:00-03:40 pm every 20 minutes if needed.
- Saturday – Sunday and public holidays : 09:00-11:40 am and 01:00-03:40 pm, every 20 minutes. There are no tours on Monday except if it is a Public Holiday.
|Service Type||Prices per person in Thai Baht|
|1 pax||2 pax||3-4 pax||5-8 pax||9+ pax|